The Boys and Girls Country Young Professionals Group connects Houston’s Young Professionals with the BGC kids and their Home. We want you to hear our kids’ stories, spend time with them, and become leaders for our mission.
We do this by hosting quarterly professional networking events and social events with the kids and offering you leadership and volunteer opportunities.
Click here to attend our Black and White Soiree on Oct. 4, 2018.
Get Involved With BGC Young Professionals
- Attend our networking and kid events held throughout the year.
- Become a supporting member with a donation of $150 or more and come to our events for free. With a donation of $750+ you receive two tickets to the Heritage Award Dinner.
- Join one of our five committees and help make YPG even better! Committees you can serve on include: Networking events, Kid events, Heritage Preview Fundraiser, Marketing, and Donor Relations. Committee commitment is typically 4 in-person meetings a year, 3-4 conference calls, and participation in email conversations.
Check out our Facebook page for upcoming events.
Become a Member today!
With an annual donation of $100-$749, Boys and Girls Country Young Professionals enjoy:
- Free admission to networking and professional development events (four per year)
- Free admission to kid events (three to four per year)
- Two lunch tickets for the Spring Festival
- Targeted volunteer opportunities at the Spring Festival
- A subscription to the Boys and Girls Country newsletter
With a monthly donation of $65 or more, Young Professionals will additionally receive two tickets to the Heritage Award Dinner. Past entertainers include Frank Caliendo, Jeff Foxworthy and George Lopez.